Register by April 3, 2023, to take advantage of discounted early-bird rates. The last date to register is May 10, 2023.
Register early! CAUCE 2023 plans are well underway!
As someone new to the field, this conference provided a good introdution to the CE landscape — 2022 delegate
The session are always relevant, and the speakers are usually inspiring by sharing the work they are doing — 2022 delegate
Fees and registration
|CAUCE Member||Non-Member||Graduate Student*|
|Early Bird (save $$$)||$695||$825||$350|
|Early Bird Group of 5 (save $75/pp)||$3100||N/A||N/A|
|CAUCE Honorary Member||$250|
Early bird rates, including the group of five, are available until April 3, 2023. Fees are subject to change and GST. If you are interested in group rates, please read the information below.
The last date to register is May 10, 2023.
*This rate is for graduate students who are currently registered in a graduate program and not working full-time.
Our group rates allow you to send more of your staff to CAUCE 2023 and save! Before registering your group you need to collect the following information for each delegate in order to assign tickets during the registration process:
- Is this your first CAUCE conference?
- Yes or No
- What Community of Practice (CoP) do you identify with? See the website for descriptions of our CoPs.
- Leadership and Strategy
- Programming and Program Management
- Marketing and Student Service Administration
- Online Learning and Instructional Design
- Dietary requirements (No restrictions, Lactose Sensitive, Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten Sensitive, other adverse reactions to food or special dietary requests)
- Accessibility requirements
- Permission for name, institution, and email address included in conference list of attendees (viewable by attendees and sponsors)
- How did you hear about CAUCE 2023?
Payment and policy
- Credit Card – Visa, Mastercard, American Express
- Members may request an invoice and pay by cheque or wire transfer
Payment for registration fees will be accepted through a secure server by credit card only. All credit card transactions will be processed in Canadian dollars and are subject to current exchange rates. You will receive both a receipt and a confirmation by email. If you wish to cancel your registration, a full refund less a $100 administration fee is issued if you give notice by May 1, 2023, after which, refunds will not be issued.
To see if your institution or organization is a member, or to apply for membership, visit our website.
Every Canadian university or college in good standing with Universities Canada is eligible for Institutional membership. In addition, we offer Affiliate (Organization, $270/year) and Professional (Individual, $130/year) memberships.
Whova is our conference app
We will use an online platform called Whova for our event. Please check back for access to Whova.
- View our event agenda and plan your personal schedule
- Access handouts, video recording, or streaming (if virtual) directly within sessions and utilize the session Q&A to ask questions (if enabled by the organizers)
- Set up in-person/virtual meet-ups with other attendees to connect and network
- Create and converse through various Discussion Topics in the Community Board
- Receive updates such as last-minute session changes from the organizers
- Get presentation documents and slides (if we have presenter permission to upload them)
After downloading, use this same email address you used to register when signing up in the app and choose a strong password.
Once you register for the conference, you will have access to Whova within 48 hours.