Your privacy is important to CAUCE. This privacy statement provides information about the information that CAUCE collects, and how CAUCE uses that information.
CAUCE may collect and use the following kinds of information about you:
- information about your use of the CAUCE website (including page hits, browser used, PC used, and your IP Address);
- information that you provide when subscribing to website services (including institutional user names and passwords, individual usernames and passwords);
- any other contact information that you or your institution sends to CAUCE (e.g. name, title, email address, phone number, fax number, URL).
Using your information
CAUCE may use information it collects to:
- administer the Website;
- personalize the Website for you;
- enable your access to and use of any website services;
- publish information about you and/or your institution on our member management system, Member365, a password-protected, members’ only database;
- send you CAUCE approved organizational and professional interest communications including web marketing and surveys.
CAUCE may disclose your information with third parties on a confidential basis to enable a third party to perform specific tasks, such as maintaining a membership database or sending email alerts/or newsletters on our behalf. These third-party providers will be obligated to protect the privacy of our members and subscribers, and will not utilize your information for any other purpose but to provide the services that we contract for.
In addition to the purposes identified above, CAUCE may also disclose your contact information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
CAUCE will take reasonable technical and administrative precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your contact information. CAUCE will store all the contact information you provide on secure servers.
CAUCE uses the cookie information to improve its knowledge of members' use of our website and to enable CAUCE to be able to determine if the Website is operating efficiently. You can erase or block this information by changing the settings on your computer. If you do erase or block this information, you may not be able to utilize some features of the Website.
Opting out of email lists
People who subscribe to email lists via the website will receive periodic updates from CAUCE by email. You may opt out of receiving future information via email using the unsubscribe procedure outlined in the email message.
Updating this statement
The CAUCE website contains hypertext links to other websites. The appearance of a link to CAUCE on the websites of other organizations does not necessarily imply endorsement of those organizations on the part of CAUCE. CAUCE is not responsible for suck websites' privacy practices or the content.
- by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by post to:
477 Williams Building
221 Cumberland Avenue North, Saskatoon, SK S7N 1M3