The G. Raymond Chang School of Continuing Education
The Chang School of Continuing Education is seeking a Learning Experience Designer to support Continuing Education faculty and staff with the design and development of teaching and learning strategies for online and hybrid courses.
- Works collaboratively with the Digital Education Strategies (DES) team, instructors and faculty to develop, produce and deliver learning materials that apply the concepts of learning experience design theory and applications
- Conducts needs analysis with subject matter experts using sound design principles to identify and define potential learning strategies and solutions
- Consults, trains and serves as a resource person to the Academic Coordinators, SME, faculty members and external stakeholders in the design, development, evaluation and revision of courses, learning activities, learning assessments and online curriculum support
- Recommends ways to add value to existing development and teaching; generates and shares ideas and best practices, to encourage SMEs to try new learning and teaching strategies that can enhance student learning.
- Ensures that all design work is consistent with The Chang School brand and effective practices in the field of user-experience by working with DES team and faculty in the design, development, and evaluation of learning materials
- Coordinates the acquisition of third-party content to be used in multiple courses as needed.
- Performs other related duties as required.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://hr.cf.ryerson.ca/ams/public/external_view.cfm?post_id=163614 →