The Program Committee for the 2018 ACHE Annual Conference & Meetings invites members as well as thought leaders in the higher education community to submit proposals for conference sessions and workshops.
ACHE is seeking proposals, which exemplify the importance of continuing education as central to the mission and vision of higher education both domestically and internationally. We seek proposals that embody innovation, future-forward practice and technological vision in the delivery of post-secondary education.
This conference is an opportunity to break the chains of your everyday tasks and begin to think strategically about the direction of your work and your career. What can you share with others that refocus us toward a brighter future? As you develop your proposal, consider the following questions:
• What can you share with others about the innovations your institution is implementing?
• How is your institution changing practices in response to an increasingly competitive continuing education market?
• How are you nurturing the beacon of opportunity for your students?
• What can you offer other CE professionals in developing their own leadership skills?
The 2018 ACHE Conference will provide the opportunity for both continuing education professionals and students of education to showcase solution-driven concepts which enhance program delivery; increase access to high-quality, accessible and affordable higher education options; and share evidence-based practice that is both impactful and replicable in our member institutions.
Some areas of focus in 2018:
• Academic & Faculty Affairs • Student Services
• Non-Credit, Executive Education and Workforce Development
• PLA and CBE
• NEW: Research and Scholarship: An opportunity for scholar-practitioners, both graduate students, and higher education professionals, to showcase applied research.
2018 ACHE Conference and Meeting
Keep the Beacon of Continuing Education Burning Bright
Dates: October 8-10, 2018
Newport, Rhode Island – Save the Date
Call for Proposals – Deadline EXTENDED: April 27, 2018
Volunteer to help!